Thursday, October 29, 2009

Firstly...

I got really bored and decided to make a blog. I'm pretty shitty with layouts, so just excuse all of it. Title comes for a pretty sweet Liars song off Drum's Not Dead. I've been listening to a couple of good bootlegs recently,which I got off Sam's Crap, which is in my blog list.

Black Sabbath - Live in Asbury Park 1975
The White Stripes - Live in Boston 2003
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Live in San Diego 1969

Along with that I've got a couple of pretty good Battles Eps. And from that I've been wanting to see them live. Bit pissed off that I missed them when they played at the Opera House, but I'm more annoyed at missing Eagles Of Death Metal. I missed Jesse Hughes and Joey Castillo, who is probably my favourite drummer around today.



So good.

I've broken two drumsticks within a week. It's annoying cause they were actually my two favourite pairs. I've decided that I need a better drum kit. Someone want to put in for a Led Zep Amber Vistalite Ludwig Kit?



Liars - A Visit From Drum

3 comments:

  1. Dude, which stixxx?

    Not the M.P. Signature sexy times ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those ones.
    And the Speed Stixz, with flames on them.
    :(

    ReplyDelete