Friday, January 22, 2010

New Zealand




New Zealand's north island is one of the dullest, most boring places I have ever been. The south island, however, has some of the most spectacular things I have ever seen.

Wow, that rhymes....

I have officially fallen in love with my camera, even if it costs a shitload for film and developing photos. I am very proud of these photos, most of them turned out very well.

Also, seals are so freaking awesome. I wish I was one. Their life involves getting fat, lying on a rock, yawning, swimming in the ocean, eating fish and having babies. What more could you want, it just sounds perfect. Plus seal pups are mega cute, I wanted to hug one. But there was a big mumma seal near it. She was kinda scary, I didn't like her very much.

Brand New Cadillac - The Clash

No comments:

Post a Comment