Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Velvet eyes in Mexico



People need to be happier. Being sad for no reason or a stupid reason is just silly. I don't understand how people whom I both love extremely and care for can continue being sad when they know they have someone who are more than willing to support and care for them.

People need to be more open. Bottling up your emotions about things is annoying, and will only end badly. I'm not saying that if you don't like someone, you go up to them and say "i don't like you", but you can just politely ignore them, ya know? And opening up to people is a good thing, most people want to help, and some might, just maybe, possibly, make you feel better, just because you know they care?

People need to be less selfish. I'm not saying be completely selfless, but some people who just do everything for personal gain, or even most things, are just, uh, dicks. There needs to be a balance. Especially in any sort of relationship, its a two way street.

I'm sorry, this is kinda my first little waaah, just pretty annoyed about a lot of things or people at the moment, and feel pretty lonely. Which I don't like, I want to be incredibly happy all the time.

All Alone - Gorillaz

1 comment:

  1. you blogged again :)
    you try not to be lonely
    i'll try not to be sad.

    ReplyDelete